Saturday, July 10, 2010

City-Wide Open Studios on Cherokee Street -- who's in?

Work by Dana Smith at the much-missed City Art Supply, Open Studios 2009

Are you participating in the Contemporary Art Museum's City-Wide Open Studios tour this summer -- and are you going to be in an open studio on Cherokee Street?  Let me know, so I can post about it here.


Last year I visited a few spots and saw terrific work, so if you are not in an open studio yourself, then by all means get out and see folks' work this year.  Studios south of I-44 (this includes Cherokee Street) will be open on Saturday, July 24, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.


From what I can tell from the map on the Contemporary's web site, these are some of the open studios on Cherokee this year.  But I'm not as smart as the map so I have a feeling I'm missing people.  Plus, I'd love to let everyone know about the work of individual artists/studios, so if you have an image and/or description of your work and/or a link to a web site or Facebook fan page or additions or deletions or corrections or whatnot, please note that in the comments section and I'll try to get it posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://bestmile.blogspot.com/