Tuesday, November 17, 2009

FREE! "Honkey" Goodbye Roast: November 28 - All Welcome!

From "BJ "Honkey" Lange:

Fellow St. Louisans,

I haven't had that much time to meet all of you, but those who I have met know that I am moving back out west very soon. I signed a lease in Los Angeles starting December 1. My improv school, The Improv Trick (founded by Bill Chott; SNL, The Ringer, Second City) wishes to throw me a roast before I leave. I'd really like to have the community which I've grown to love there, considering how much you all have grown on me.

Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009
Time: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Location: The Improv Trick Comedy Underground
Street: 2715 Cherokee
City/Town: Saint Louis, MO

BJ "Honkey" Lange is moving to Los Angeles, CA and The Improv Trick wants to give him the proper send-off by throwing him a roast!

Roastmasters Angie Patton and Marc Pruter will be there making sure that BJ will be ripped a new one by some of St. Louis' top comedians and his own friends! Come join in on the fun, bring your friends and say good-bye to him in style.

This event is BYOB and there is a $10 suggested donation.

For more information, please contact Marc or Angie at
314-922-1998 info (at) theimprovtrick (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://bestmile.blogspot.com/